Ignore Me Lead Cover - $50
If encounters with other dogs and humans are stressful for you and your dog, be sure to add one of these Rocco & Co. Lead covers to your essentials list! One of our popular prints is this Ignore Me lead cover.
OUR LEAD COVERS ARE:
- Fabric is light weight and double thickness for durability.
- Very bright fabrics –Covers come in red, yellow, orange etc.
- Bold fonts – easy to read from close or far distance.
- Vinyl is commercial grade – The best quality we can get our paws on!
- High Vis vinyl strips at each end – Not only great for night/dusk, but another great way for you and your dog to be seen and noticed by others passing by.
- You get to choose if you want a clip system where you attach a webbing strip around the handle of your lead and secure or Velcro (we have included some examples and the main image has velcro on the inside).
These are designed to slip right over any existing lead and can come with a clip system or Velcro.
If you are wondering what the difference between having a clip system and velcro is - The clip system allows the lead cover to stay up high, closer to the lead handle and will not fall. Velcro, although it pushes over the lead it may have a chance of slipping down and being closer to the end of the lead - it is all personal preference as some prefeer the cover to be closer to their pet.
Clip lead covers are lighter than velcro for stability and non creasing reasons. If you have a small dog under 8kg we do recommend the clip system due to the weight reason.
To make one of these bandanas can take us 2 weeks or more, depending on how many orders we currently have waiting to be processed. If you need this lead cover by a particular time frame please let us know in the comments and we will try our best to get it to you before then.
You can choose to pay for this unique custom lead cover through Stripe, Paypal, bank to bank transfer or After Pay.
Our designs are computer generated, colour may be different depending on which monitor and device you are viewing it on but we try our best to colour match as much as possible!
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Rocco & Co. are happy to accept returns if the item has been unused and in origional condition as it has been sent to the client in.
We are also happy to either give a refund or replace the prodcut if you recieve it and it is faulty - please note you will need to send it back to us WITHIN 30 days and from there we can either do a refund of money or replace the item.
Please handwash with liquid laundry detergant and hang to dry.
DO NOT tumble dry
DO NOT leave an iron on any part of the fabric
DO NOT iron over the vinyl - it will melt and peel off